Was having a good day until.....im still pissed that he cheated and is still seein her adult content

so today was going great, until some ppl posted stuff on fb that reopened old wounds. even though i gettin divorced im still sooo pissed that my dh got his co-worker prego. he was having an affair with her from aug 09 until feb 10, and she had her baby in dec '10. her n i have mutual friends and one of them posted pics of her baby, which in itself stung a lot since her baby is a spittin image of my 3 when they were that little. and if that wasnt enough some ppl decided to do a fb war on how she is still with that married guy...no names were mentioned but curiosity killed the cat, i pmed on of them asking who and sure enough my dh is still seeing her and they never split up, even when him and i were supposed to be working things out. im filing for diorvce cause he hates that ive gone back to school and will be graduating this coming june, and has put me down saying im a bad mom cause im swamped in homework and the house is no longer spotless like it used to be. knowing now that he was still seeing her makes sense as of why he kept puttin me down. ok so my problem im not over it and im soo pissed and hurt over it. im not sure why cause i dont love him anymore he hurt me way too bad. wht makes it worse is everyone knows that, that baby is more than likely his. he also slipped up and told me he was with her the other night when he should of been at work, but now denys he said that. that just adds injury to insult.
and i should add my fb friends arent the type who usually cause drama, i got rid of those ppl. its just one of those nights where hormones are runnin high..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• you just need to take it day by day and realize he and her are not worth your time and emotions. believe me i know, i was married for 17 years and my ex impregnanted the bitch TWICE okay. twice not once, but twice. so with that i filed and have been happily divorced from his ass for almost three years now. but in due time you will forget and heal, you might even forgive one day. but for now just take it day by day and don't let anything they do or what you hear hurt you. ignore it, that's the best you can do to heal. you are stronger for that.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that crap. Keep your head up, graduate school make youre life better and filled with happiness and people who deserve to be in it!! Dont waste anymore time being mad or sad about what he did, it was his choice and now he will have to pay for the consequences of it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Get rid of the drama whores and concentrate on your kids. Don't worry about what you can't control.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I know just how you feel. Ran smack into my ex's other woman yesterday. We've been divorced for almost 7 yrs and it was still so weird.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• not wasting time being mad is easier said than done. ill know ill be over it, well more or less anyways, by tomorrow but still im so bitter about it. i just dont understand how he could throw away a 12 yr marriage for some drunk slut. ....i guess a plus side to this, i know that the divorce was a good decision. i dont know im just so hurt right now...all i wanna do is call that girl up and tell her off then call her bf and tell him whats up...but im not cause i know it wont solve anything....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I know you hurt but keep in mind HE is the one who cheated on you. I don't think she is the one you should be angry with.
    Anonymous

• well she knew we were married, hell she was at our reception. and then after i caught them she acted like i was the other woman...tellin ppl i was a psycho bitch....well excuse me but if your f**ing my husband in our drive in our car with me and my kids at home at 1 am on valentines day (2010).....yeah of course im gonna get a lil psycho. so i feel she is just as much to blame as he is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• well ,,,, you are dealing with alot , he does not deserve you , and i dont have to know you to know that any better.
    some males are such dogs.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• oveously so are some psyco whores--dogs
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011