I told you so.

I don't open up to people because all I get is "I told you so". Yeah I know. I messed up. I didn't pick the right person to be with . I realize that now. I know this is all my fault. I know that. But I hate when people get at me to open up more, and talk about it, and let it out. I don't do that because no one will just let me talk it out, or cry it out. I don't open up to people, I don't talk about my problems, I just hold it all in. The few people I talk to, except for one, just sit there and say "I told you so". Please no bashing. I know this is my fault. I know I was stupid, I should have left sooner. I just needed to vent.

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I picked more than one wrong person to be with in my life! We all live and learn. I didn't listen to anyone when they told me the guys were wrong for me. I heard that I Told You So crap a whole lot of times. We all make mistakes. I finally learned from my mistakes. You will too.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i get that too, or i get the over optimistic bs.... we it good be worse, or it will get better.... sometimes i just wanna cry, scream and be pissed and to have someone say..you have every right to be mad...sad..whatever....and have them be mad sad wahterver with me
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• ((hugs)) vent away, darling. Personally, whenever someone does something that makes me think: I knew it, or I told you so...I bite my toungue... I{ve always said that as a friend, my job is to say something beforehand, if my friend chooses not to listen, then I go get the broom and a pan, and wait.... then I help her pick up and start again. No "I told you so"´s from me!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 11:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• ha and i cant spell....could be worse....and overly.....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• hugs

gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If you have to keep hearing "I told you so." Then I would not talk to those perticular people about my problems. It is very insensitive for you to open your heart to someone and they say I told you so. Very mean.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011