What i want to ask is it okay to have your brother-law stay the night at your house when you feel really uncomable about him

Because, Reason I'm asking because He been throwing hit about stuff that is not right and all makes me feel really uncomeable. Like what you ask.. Well Doing stuff not right ... When my husban ask work it like he we go over to my husban Parents house he always wanted to come over to the house on the weekdays.. And with him there still doesn't feel right........ Like i don't like being around my brother- law by myself anymore with out my husban there beside me................ What should i do??

Angels723

Asked by Angels723 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm sorry I didn't understand your reasoning for why you don't like him. But if you are not comfortable with him in your home while you are alone then say no. It's really that simple.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Don't let him stay there! If you're uncomfortable and it's not an absolute necessary, then he shouldn't be there, and your husband should understand that!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If you don't feel comfortable, then say something to your husband. It is YOUR house too and there is NO reason why you should feel uncomfortable in your own home. Period. Your husband should understand that.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I too had difficulty understanding your question but like others have said if you arent comfortable with him alone then tell your husband he needs to tell his brother to only come over when your husband is home.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would be honest and follow your gut all the way.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I think you are saying he is throwing hints about stuff that are not right like sexual hints and being suggestive. And trying to come over to your house when your husband is not at home. I would tell the guy no and stop him cold when he makes comments that are inappropriate. If he continues just tell your husband what he says to you. That should end it.
    Anonymous