I'm 18wks 5days and tuesday night I had to use the bathroom (pee)on my left side I'll say like right where my waist is was hurting bad when I was going. And if I touch it it hurts a little when I'm walking around I could feel. And earlier I had a real sharp cramp on that same spot that was hurting.

I have no clue what's in that area other than maybe my uterus and I was trying to figure out if itwas the baby moving around earlier.I almost thought my bladder was there maybe the baby was sitting on it.

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's worth a call tro your OB . . . could be a kidney infection or UTI , , ,
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Your kidney's are one on each side at the waist. It definately sounds like a kidney infection. Have your doctor do a UA which is a urine test for infection.In the meantime drink cranberry or blueberry juice...pure,no apple,pear or white grape juice or sugar,they will feed the bacteria causing the infection.Eating blueberries is good too,as is staying away from sugar,white flour and white rice...they turn into sugar once eaten.I do hope this helps!
    cjsix

Answer by cjsix at 11:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I agree with cjsix.... it is that or the baby is pushing on nerves but either way call the Dr. and fill up on pure cranberry juice and not the cocktail blend
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I just looked it up I don't have any of the symptoms but frequent urination...but I am pregnant and can't wait until tomorrow to tall to my ob but I have to I guess.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Thanks
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Everyone..
    Unique11

• Sounds like a uti
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Ok it doesn't no more, I guess the baby was over there having a ball. But I'm still going to talk to my ob .
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 8:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It doesn't hurt..I meant
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Could just be stretching as well. But you never know, its smart that you're telling your OB.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011