I am not sure

I have known a mom of boy who goes with my daugther school,so we chat the 10 minutes in the morning. I I invited her to my house, and she cAme at the same day I envited her, it was really nice. We chat for 2 hours and laugh. Than I envited her the falwing week but she said she is sick she can't come. Than after like 2 weeks I didn't see her. I called her and I told her that I missed talking to her, so I asked her do u want to viste me tomorow since she is off from work, I also aske her if she want to come to my house or I come to her house or I go to her house. But she siad "sure,do u want me to come to yr house" I said. That s great
So she told me she will come. The next day came I was trying to to cook fast and clean fast. I wanted to finsh everything fast so when she come I will enjoy talkeing to her. 30 minute befor her impoitment, she called me and she said that she will not be able tol come,,,,I said "why" she siad because she spent 2 ahours talking to her mom in the phone and she is fare behined of everything(cleaning, coocking, laundry,,,,,,) so like alwys.
I felt like she didn't care. But I care. That what made me very disspointed. So what u guys think

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh :( I know you felt dissapointed. Try not to take it personally . . . . ALOT of people are on "California Time". Next time you make a time to meet with her, you can ask her to call you in advance if it is looking like she will be late . . . then, you can see if you are still available.

BTW, I hate that, too.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Aw Its hard to make friends but sometimes its just that some of us are not very organized I have the same issue my daughters uncle and his wife keep inviting me to their house and she ask me to go to have lunch with her or breakfast but sometimes my schedule is crazy my boss keep changing my shift hours and I can't make it I hope they wont think that I don't like to go with them its just that sometimes the entire day goes by and I can't seem to finish what I wanted to do.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would not take it personal. Just try it again.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am not talking this persnally,but I am talking it as she is not responsble persone. I love talking to her because she is so sweettttttttt
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am not sure why I am talking this so deep,,, but the thing is I heat tol meet poeple who they are not responsible
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2011