I need some ideas

For some reason lately i have really been wanting to do nice things for my fiance. I wanna be sweet and romantic and buy him things that he will love. I need some ideas on some nice things, and romantic things i can do for him. He is the type of guy who does not show his emotions a lot, well, thats most men, but i wanna treat him to a ful week of "its all about youo" and at the end of the week, i want him to think.... "WOW, she really put some thought into all of this" Help ladies!! :)

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I bought my husband a gift bag it was small in size and said this week I am going to give you something everyday to show how much I love and appreadiate you like on Mondays I put his favorite muffins in his car fo his morning drive, the next I put a car freshner in the bag ect nothing big but he loved it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Thanks! That sounds like a great idea sweeite!
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I buy my husband his favorite cd's, chocolates, etc. I also wash his car, fill it up with gas, bring him things while at work, etc.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If he won't show emotion he's not going to think it's so wonderful. He'll think you will do it all the time forever. Are you willing to do that? I doubt it. It will wear you out. (been there done that)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• its a nice gesture but if he isnt emotional he wont think its as special and romantic as you.. my man is the same way he is just not emotional and he doesnt show any emotion towards anything..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 1:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011