What is a good skin product?

I have always had wonderful skin, but it seems like lately, its not so good. I have got a few pemples lately, and 3 of them have left a scar. That is not my biggest concern though. My skin just is not as soft and pretty as it usually is and im only 23. What are some good skin care products that will give me some resluts?

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Check your vitamin E...that effects your skin. Honestly, if you are having minor changes like that, it could be a simple as changing your pillow case more frequently.
    Using all kinds of products on your face could just make you age quicker. If you have "good" skin, then just keep clean with a glycerin soap or witch hazel, use a natural moisturizer ( I really love the Burt's Bees radiance cream) and watch what you are eating.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 12:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I like Clinique or Orgins.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• beuticontrol skin therapy for hands or body.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I love Clinique, a little pricey but worth EVERY PENNY. Go to their counter and talk to the ladies there about your problem and they'll recommend some good stuff for you.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 12:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i honestly love beauticontrol! find a consultant in your area, they are knowledgeable and will give you a deal. the prices arent like avon but the products are just uncomparable. get a soap that foams as it comes out of the bottle and use a face towel night and day. also try microdermabrasion to reduce dead skin cells,make your skin vibrant, and clear zits and wrinkles. look for them online, im telling you!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• oh by the way, its age specific and perfectly made for your skin type. www.bcspacare@yahoo.com email me!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. Wear sunscreen and moisturize but make sure you use what is for your skin type.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Proactive and Loreal Youth age are my favorite... It good to exfoliate too I just bought a clairsonic and can't wait to use it!
    Sweetmami07

Answer by Sweetmami07 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I love Arbonne. I wish I would have found it and started using it at 23. check it out at www.marywoniak.myarbonne.com or the corporate site www.arbonne.com Let me know if I can help you more.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011