Am I crazy?

I've known my boyfriend since March of last year. We've only been more than friends for about 3 months. I want to move in with him, spend the rest of my life with him. Get married and continue our family! Am I crazy for rushing this? I've never been so sure about anything in my life! I just need to know if I'm being irrational.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Hmm*~ going on a year... but only three months of it really serious? If you fel comfortable... why not? It's not like you just met him a month ago and are asking him to play daddy to your kids??? It's been almost a year, 3 months more serious... and your husband should be a best friend... what better way to start???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Just- Follow your Heart......... and i'm sure everything else will fall into place:) Wishing you lots of luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• your probly crazy ,,,, and in lust , and in love with love , slow down , get a grip , and let it flow - as you go .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'm gonna be honest with you don't rush this please don't you will regret it everything might seem all fine and dandy right now but once you move in with each other it's a different story your gonna be getting on each others nerves your gonna be fighting and it's not gonna plan out the way you want it to just wait a few more years to move in and to get married get to know each a little bit better before me and my husband got together we were friends for 6 years and nothing more and then we got together waited about another year and half to move in together then waited another year and half to get married .is your boyfriend ready to move in with you and get married ?
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• You sound like a romantic like me. The problem is you need to find out how serious he is. Really listen to what he is saying. If he is not ready, do not move foward. You would be surpirsed just how much you learn about a person as time goes by. Take it slow and be observant....I have fallen really fast like you and then just months later when the "fairy tale" wore off and they showed their real colors I could not stand them anymore. Not saying that will happen to you but just be careful and observant. We can rush into things wanting to be in love so bad.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Slow down, and don't falow yr hearth, fallow your brain. Lol
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If, he feels the same for u go for it,there r no guarantees in life so, go w/ what u feel.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 12:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If he feels the same way then this could be a match made in heaven. I knew my husband for two weeks before knowing I could spend the rest of my life with him. We still waited a few years to get engaged because we were still in high school, then moved in together after a year of college then got married the next year and now we are going on 10 years. However if he is not feeling as strongly yet, you could really scare him away. Tread carefully if you are not sure. Good luck!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'd give it a while longer, you don't need to rush into anything. You don't want to get into something that you can't get out of. If it's true love, iot will last.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Honestly i married my DH 2 months after meeting him and we have been together for almost a year and have a baby on the way ( we didnt find out til after we were married) I say go with your heart if it feels right take it... I wouldnt change it for the world...
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2011