How much do you spend on clothes?

I just went shopping and spent $225. However, with this $225, I bought 17 shirts (mostly spring/summer shirts and 2 sweaters and a few dress shirts), 3 pairs of shoes and a $5 toy for my daughter) and 7 pairs of very pretty panties. Everything is really pretty too. I just shop very frugally. That's a lot for my money! I'm so cheap that I don't like to spend more than $25 on one item. My dh buys me Coach purses and beautiful jewelry, but those are special occasions. Am I super cheap or do you ladies shop like me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Shopping

• I am exactly like you, everything i buy has to be on clearance& df is the one who buys me Coach purses& Tiffany& James Avery.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would shop that way if I could but we can not even afford that so what I do is... I shop kids consignments and stock up on their clearance off season items. I also try and get everything I need for the next season from garage sales. (I buy undergarments brand new). So I spend no more then I couple of dollars per item. I get some deals for less then 50 cents. I love name brand clothes so I mostly hold out until I find them. I do like Kohls clearances as well. But by the time they are down real low there isnt much to pick from. Once we get back on track it will be hard to keep me out of the stores!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Wow, I'm really cheap. I've spend about a hundred on clothes for myself this past year. Then my son gets hand me down from my sister's two kids and my sister in law's son and gifts so I've only spent about 30 on him because we had to but winter boots that were about 20 by themselves. We probably spent 150 on my husband because he has to dress up for work and those clothes are more expensive.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2011