Did you watch the new Survivor?

If so what did you think? I really like Russel in his first season, thought he played a good game. Didn't so much get to watch last season and am looking forward to what he does this season. But it looks like he is going down the same path. Kind of boring. And the new twist of redemption island? Should make things interesting.

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 12:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• no , didnt watch
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I did and I really enjoyed it! I think this is one tribal council that will go down as one of the best tribal councils in Survivor history! Am looking fwd. to the repurcussions from the team mate that was sent to redemption Island should they win and come back. Survivor needed to change it up a little and Redemption Island is great
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Agreed! That tribal was crazy! Definately one of the best I have ever seen :) Should be a good season, hope I can remember to watch every week!
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It'll be fun to have someone to chat with about it...I would looove to be on survivor, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes and enjoyed it
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yep, I enjoyed it. I felt bad for Rob after the challenge though - he's used to winning and it seems like his team just sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Haven't seen it yet but I will probably catch a couple of shows during the season ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Ya i enjoy watching survivor . These days its my favorite tv show and i am really enjoying this show. Now i am waiting to watch Survivor season 22 episode 2

amulyaa

Answer by amulyaa at 1:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2011