Any medicines that will help a bad back

any medicines that will help a bad back?or something just to relive the pain for a few hours?

today i had to take my girls to work with me and they both were suck but 8 year had such a high fever and she was so weak she couldn't even walk so picked her up and gosh my back is out
im stranded on the couch with my cell phone & my laptop:(

help mee

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Health

• Take IB Profin. Only up to 600 mg (usually 3 pills) but start at 1-2 to see if that helps and read the instructions on how often that could be. Too much can make you sick to your stomach.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Voltaren gel, if you can get it.
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 12:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I throw my back out a couple times a year (slipped disc makes it common). Definitely use pain-killers as needed. Ice, or my favorite, dry rice in a pillow case warmed in the microwave for 2-3 min.

Also my observation is that when I move more, I recover faster, so as much as you want to just stay on the couch it could be slowing down your recovery. Take it easy with the movement, I'm talking very GENTLE, SMALL, stretching and walking. It should hurt a little, but not so much that you get a spasm.

Good Luck
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 1:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2011