I am so depressed...

How do u moms out there cope when u realize ur life will never be what u hoped for... I dont wanna sound lazy and any of u SAHMs know its hard work but all i ever wanted since i had DS was to be a SAHM and devote all my time and attention to him, at least

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why dont you try working from home.. There are alot of places out there that are just for SAHM.. I really hope everything gets better and you can figure something out..
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Til hes older but being a single mom thts not possible and i guess im jus depressed cuz i cant see my son as much as id like and i miss a lot or im too tired to enjoy it and also cuz im lonely. Obviously i dont expect any man to support us but it wouldve
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Been nice if things worked out between me and his dad so i could of continued stayin home w him, idk if any of this made sense or sounded right, its jus how i feel.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Quality is important, not the quantity of time

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2011