Is it just my skin?

My skin for some odd reason looks as if it's got a yellow tint. My husband even noticed it. :( I dont know what it is.

Has anyone else noticed their skin looking like this?

williams81209

Asked by williams81209 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it's hormones...there were areas of my skin when i was pregnant that had a tint to it too...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• You should maybe go see a doctor...that could be a sign of issues with your liver. Has it always been that way...or just recently?
    Rickie0727

Answer by Rickie0727 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hormones can definitely tint your skin. It can also be a symptom of something you will need to monitor so I would bring it up the next time you meet with your doctor. I got some yellow brownish color masking my face and I ended up having preeclampsia. Most likely it is normal and you are fine but it is worth asking about.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would go your DR.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Let your doctor know about it. It may be something, and you never know until you ask.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• You should go to your dr because you could have jaundice.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I actually have the same issue . My belly looks a bit yellow but I didn't think it was anything to worry about. Maybe I should take the advice of the other ladies as well.
    AshleyMarie88

Answer by AshleyMarie88 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2011