Does your SO tell you about earlier affairs?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 1:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• sometimes and i am okay with it
    he laid down with ME to have a baby
    with ME to buy a house
    all the things that count he did and is doing with ME!!!!!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• He's never been a cheater, so there was nothing for him to tell me. He jokes that one woman is more than enough trouble.
    sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 3:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Ex-girlfriends. No.

I don't care to know.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• LOL Yep all 0 of them. I was dh's first and am his last. He had way strict parents. They didn't approve of me either but at a certain point dh didn't care what they thought anymore.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Do you mean his past relationships? If so, yes I know about them, he has 4 kids from previous relationships so I know he had a past. It was no big deal to me, we have a great relationship and I don't compare myself to the ones he had before. He wanted to marry me,not any of them.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No, not really, why would you want to discuss that?
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• yea.. it always comes up like.. so and so lived their.. or i went to that with so and so.. or i remember that its when i dated so and so.. its really annoying.. i kind of made it clear that OBVIOUSLY he has a past with LOTS of women but he said i do to me so that means i do promise not to remind you that i was a big ole man whore and ever event i shared with another woman. lol though sometimes its hard for him to remember and since we are friends with his high school sweetheart she comes up sometimes.. like after our wedding we went to his parents house and we got a gift from his h.s.sweetheart and they talked about it for about 30-45 min about how he got a gift from his first love on his wedding day.. ugh it was like this is OUR day if you want to talk about your first love i suggest you should have married her.. way to make your wife feel special.. i was pissed.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2011