How to deal with a Husband soon to be EX

Ok first off me and him has been together off and on for 6 years...ok...we got married Aug 5th, 2010 I thought we was in LOVE but guess not...but anyways I had my daughter December 18th, 2010 things was going great and then up out of a blue moon he tells me that he want's to be single and have fun then on Feb.17,2011 I found out that he was going to go on a date with a girl on Tuesday....were going to get a divorce and I have no were else to go....but the point is we are not even Divorced yet and he is all ready going out on a date!!!!

I don't have any money or a job....my mom lives in flordia and my sister isn't getting them a bigger place till December so I am screwed....and the baby isn't his he was wanting me back so bad that he was going to take care of some other guys BABY...but that all changed after she got here....I just don't have nothing else to do and no were to go but I am so disgusted with this shit...I regrat coming back to him

Jaylynsmommy

Asked by Jaylynsmommy at 1:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you should of never married him. Do you have a job? Save any money you can and go file for welfare. It will help you out until you get it together. Forget that loser to!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't think he was ever serious about marriage. I would move in with family or friends and leave him. Wow 6 months and he couldn't last that long? Wow. Just WOW.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Well he obviously wasn't worth your time or love. I hope you realize how lucky you are to have a baby and that doesn't mean you have to be with this ahole or feel bad that he is a jerk and wants to be single. what an ass.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• he is not worth your time. you should plan an exit strategy immediately.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• more than likely he was cheating during your marriage early on. to just find someone like that that quick. file for custody and child support asap. don't let that SOB of a stbx get away with disrespecting you like that. obviously he didn't care about you nor your child.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2011