Do you ever think about leaving your SO

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 1:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I love him dearly, he is a great man.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Only in the way that I think about running away from life altogether, adopting a false identity and becoming someone else. I do this when things get overwhelming and I start losing my ability to cope with life's crap adn start fighting bouts of depression. I wouldn't ever do it but its certianly nice to imagine sometimes.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I did. I saw how my parents in their 50's acted so in love still after 20some years of marriage and realized we didn't even act that in love after 3 years...so I ended it. It was hard and scary but I didn't want to look back when I'm 50 and realize I was with the wrong man.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No. Dh and I are in it to the end for sure. We were apart for 2 years(not in our contro) and that was too much. I eagerly await him to walk through the door each day from work. My kids do too. When "Daddy is home" the whole house exhales.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have just to have the perspective of how bad it would be without him. He is great and I love him more than words can explain.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have thought about it several times, and sometimes I wonder if I still really love him or am just not unhappy enough to deal with not being able to see my boy every single day.
    sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 3:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No, I haven't until you asked that question. lol

We may have our differences from time to time but I can't see myself with anyone else. He makes me happy, he's a great father and a great provider. I'm blessed. :)
    mollyj96

Answer by mollyj96 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have. . .quite often in the past but thinking and doing is two different things funny how leaving can be the easiest and hardest thing to do. But we have not been apart for more than a few hours after breaking up in the past and that was the 1st and last time we broke up and those few hours we both almost lost our heads thinking we would never be together again then here he goes knockin on the door and the next day i come home and all his stuff is back where it was. I love love. Wouldnt trade it for the world.
    MJ42011

Answer by MJ42011 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No. i pretty well have it made and i know from seeing my parents that the grass is not greener on the other side
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2011