Give me junk!

My family and I eat healthy all the time sometimes I just want a bunch of junk like a tv dinner or some tater tots anyone else feel that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When we were kids my dad used to have a "junk food" night for dinner every great once in awhile. He'd fry up some french fries, fish, chicken, mozzerella cheese sticks, and anything else worth frying up and we'd pig out, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• YES!!! home made mac and cheese with 4 different types of cheese...lobster in massive amounts of butter, a greasy drippy hamburger and some damned curly fries...*wipes the slobber off my keyboard*
    but i think the guilt would kill me
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i am the complete opposite! we just can't afford to eat as healthy as i want to. and i say "i" because hubby would be happy living on pizza and lasagna! hahaha!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My husband is in training for Special Forces in the Army...So he is working out all the time and eating super healthy IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 3:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• oops!! Sometimes I just want to eat really crappy food!! A giant cheese burger, buffalo wings, onion wings and a whole tub of ice cream to top it off!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 3:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I used to nanny for this little bit of a woman who's father was a dentist to boot...there was never a scrap of junk or chocolate in that house....which I guess was a good thing you can't gain weight when there is no junk around.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2008