How do you deal with this...arg!

All these yrs.we have been paying child support and I just found out today from my step kids that they're mom has been using the child support for personal reasons :( I do not know why they would tell me this but on top of that they said she got a 5,000 dollar boob job I am like good for her ( I did not want the kids to know I was upset) and that she is never home and when she does come home they fend for themselves she sometimes picks up something to eat or they make their own :( Why are some woman this way here we thought she was doing her part as a mom.
Just venting.....ugh!
Thanks!
Any kind words out there I sure need to hear it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it. But, you can come here and vent, don't say anything negative about her to the kids. Just listen and say "really", and "she did that?", and be the best mom you can be. If they say she doesn't cook for them, ask them what their favorites are, and cook them. If they say she never pays attention to them, suggest a board game. Take them places, go to the library, to the park, anywhere they like to go. Since they are fending for themselves, teach them to make some easy meals for themselves. Depending on their ages, teach them other things they need to know. About being safe when she's not there. Depending on their ages, it may be illegal for her to leave them alone, you could check on that. You can make a difference in their lives. And they will remember.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• IDK why some women are so selfish. Sounds like she doesn't need child support if she can afford that boob job. Maybe you can talk to a lawyer.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• "Sounds like she doesn't need child support if she can afford that boob job. "

Unfortunately, child support is money that is supposed to be used for the kids, and although you might not like the way the mom is using the CS, but we really don't have a choice, its up to the discretion of mom. On the other hand, u can always imagine stuffing the CS money down her fake rack. lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2011