What is good for gas?

I keep passing gas and I want it to stop especially the stinky oness...What do you recommend for it to stop and please don't say beano bc I would have taken that BEFORE but I don't know what I ad to give me gas.
Thanks Ladies for listening.

I just can't take it any longer :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Health

• This might sound a bit off the wall but get off dairy. I had years of dire wind, wind that could balloon me up so much my skin itched and I couldn't do up my jeans and I would be too embarrassed or uncomfortable to go out. At times, even sitting down would be difficult or painful. The wind would be revoltingly smelly often as well! Sometimes it would leak into my system . . . trapped wind pain in my shoulder(s) and lower rib edge, headaches, migraine . . . Anyway, I tried medications but they only treated the symptoms which I saw matched dairy intolerance to a tee. Coming off my beloved cheese and milk wasn't easy (drug-like withdrawal symptoms for almost 3 weeks) BUT, . . . NO MORE EXTRAORDINARY GAS! And even when I have now it's not really that smelly if ever. Please consider trying this (at least Google it?). I can appreciate your misery. Excessive wind is no joke! All the best, x
    ShabbyFlora

Answer by ShabbyFlora at 3:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Gas-X. You can get it at Walmart or drugstores otc
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• beano. you could also check your diet.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2011