Where/ how did u meet your s/o ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 4:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Online. Been married 8+ years
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• In college. Anime club. He was the jerk that made fun of one of my favorite anime's and when I turned around to complain, noticed he was kind of cute. After the club was done, I was headed to the parking lot and he asked me for my name...then we started talking. Two weeks later, dated....and now we've been married 9 years.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 4:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• His sister and I were coworkers and friends. She thought we'd like each other and when we were both single at the same time we went out. I didn't like him at first, but he grew on me! :) Now 12 years later, we're married and happy.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Holiday romance.  We met while I was in England visiting family.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• E-Harmony.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Funny how i met my husband, but i was walking the side of the road with a friend i was spending the weekend with. He drove by, and drove by and drove by, a few times, and finally stopped and asked if we needed a ride. We said no. But he drove by a couple of more times, and he asked if we was sure we didn't need a ride. We were getting pretty tired, and realized that we had walked much further from her house than we realized, so we got in the car. We rode around for a bit. He stopped at a convenience store & bought some beer, we went to the local park and sit around for a bit & drank the beer, when he took us home to her house that night, he got my phone number & we started dating, and 8 months later we were married. I never told mom how we met, i never told her we got in a car with a stranger that night.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• brother's house we were set up to meet each other.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Our freshman year in high school:) we had a lot of classes together. so happy i got to marry my high school sweetheart! going on 8 years strong
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• His brother dated my best friend. I think we met at another mutual friend's house though. I was 16, he was 17.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• through my co-worker (his neighbor)
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2011