What are you doing up this early?

DH's alarms woke me up. I could go back to sleep but I have to wake up at 6:30 to get the kids ready for school.. I also have a appt at the hospital this morning too. good morning! :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 5:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Always up.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Well, it is nighttime for me, 7:48 pm right now :D
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 5:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'm up because I'm sick as hell. I can't sleep. When I do try, I cough. It has been such a rough few days around here. I'd like to be asleep though.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 5:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It's 8pm Friday night for me. Watching the final count for American Idol and waiting for Bones. Just passing time till hubby comes home.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have to go to work :(
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 6:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• drivingI'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of 9:00 A.M. so DH and I can go to the bank and get the cashier's check that will be paying for our new(to us) car!!! I've been awake since around 4:00 A.M. Our son will be getting up in about another hour or so to get ready for school.

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Always up this early. DSO is up and out the door by 5 am, and I enjoy the quiet time.
    KeithsGirl721

Answer by KeithsGirl721 at 6:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I'm always up at this time to. DH gets up and we have found it's a nice quiet 30 minutes before kids start getting up...My first 2 are up at 6am and the next 2 up at 7. .Good Morning to you too.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Im up with my SO before work and about to wake my son for school.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Ran into an old high school friend a few weeks ago. Invited him over to catch up on old times. The fuck wodd decided to show up at my house at 2:40 am this morning!!!!! I'm pregnant and you all know once the pregnant lady is up it takes her forever to get back to sleep! Plus I'm still angry that this asshole thought it was okay to randomly show up to my house!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 7:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011