Is she telling me the truth or just trying to cause trouble?

This other mom and I dress sexy. So this lady who is the principal of a school had the nerve to say you dress that way because you want to feel good about yourself, the other mom does it so men can look at her. Then she goes on to tell me that her own husband wanted to date this mom because she helps out in the school lunchroom . She knew we were not friends so why would she say that???? To cause trouble?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• As a principal, it was a most inappropriate thing to say. It does sound like she wants to stir up trouble, especially for the other woman whom her husband has noticed. I would just ignore the remark as a sign of ignorance. If you choose to repeat what she said or talk to the other woman about it, you'll be the one stirring up drama. It's not worth it.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• all women do all day long is cause trouble for 1 another. everywhere I look women are causing drama...and more drama...and more!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Well....I don't think it was to bring you two closer together. Sounds like a troublemaker.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Do you think she sided with the other girl or just causing trouble for both of us in general?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• but a principal??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have not but I am trying to figure out why?? I never told the other mom but we give each other dirty looks whenever we see each other in town. But if given the chance what should I say to the mom? I no longer go that school since my child graduated but I see the other mom occasionally.But I really ant to tell the other mom what happend.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2011