What's changed for you down there? (TMI)

When my husband and I have sex it feels like I've gotten A LOT tighter...and its not always comfortable sometimes its painful...has this happened to any of you?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep i have the same problem its just part of pregnancy. try diferent postions till you find one that doesnt hurt.

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• That could be more as a result of a lack of lubrication. As we age our bodies don't produce the same hormone levels...thus we don't always get as must moisture as we used to. Try more foreplay or some sort of lubricant.

Answer by mamakirs at 3:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• No, I'm plenty lubed up lol so I know for sure its not that...

• We hardly had sex at all while I was pregnant, it was always uncomfortable (painful!) for me. Thank God we did it the day before my soon was born, trying to start labor, otherwise it would have been AGES between times we did it (11 weeks later, still no luck!).

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I was like that when I was pregnant and for a little while after I had my baby girl.

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008