Can u recommend a great website or cookbook to find great recipes?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Food & Drink

• An arts organization I work for put together a cook book and we have it for sale over the internet if you are interested. It is ful of EXCELLENT recipies!!! Let me know and I'll get you the link!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• allrecipes.com
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Cooks.com is good. Kraftfoods.com is another good website that has easy recipes.
    sweetpeabrat

Answer by sweetpeabrat at 4:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• recipezaar.com is also a good site.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I use recipezaar. You can make your own cookbook there- that is, store recipes in your own area.

Answer by Bmat at 6:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• allrecipes.com by far is the best.
    luvthuet

Answer by luvthuet at 9:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Recipezaar is the BEST! They have thousands of recipes for everything and every occasion. Then they even put the calories, fat, etc. for each recipe. LOVE IT!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 10:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• allrecipes.com is great, especially since you can read the ratings by people who've already tried the magazine. Rec.food.cooking and rec.food.recipes on usenet are always good too. You can access them through google groups if you don't have a newsgroup reader.

my blog, Eating San Diego, has recipes and photo tutorials if you're interested.

www.eating-sandiego.blogspot.com

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2008