Am I crazy?

I have two girls 2 and 5 months, am I crazy for wanting another baby? I want to have all my kids while I'm young (21) so I'm not trying to raise toddlers in my 30's and 40's. I told my SO this but he thinks I'm crazy even know he said he doesn't want to be an old dad, he's 28 and wants to wait 5 years till the next one and I don't. I want four kids also a police officer so I don't want to have kids after I jump into that. LOL is it just me or does this make sence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, you are not crazy, very sane instead!

Answer by older at 7:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Everyone is different and youre not crazy for wanting them all at once. More power to you. I had mine spread out because that worked for me more. I know people who had them all at once too. Different strokes and all that.

Answer by gemgem at 8:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't think you're crazy. But as a mom in her 30s raising a toddler, it's not hard either.

It's all up to what you want to do. But if hubby doesn't want one right now, maybe y'all need meet in the middle. Maybe wait 2 years.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I can kind of see wanting them all close together. I have a 3 year old now and my 2nd on the way and I am 30. I don't think it is any harder now than it was when I had my son. I wanted my son out of diapers completely before having another! That, I am glad we did. I would try to talk to him some more and see if you can come up with a compromise on how many years to wait.
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011