X-rated

Does your DH/SO go down on you? Mine tries, but is no good at it. It either hurts or tickles me.I would love for him to learn how to do it, but I don't know how to teach him. Other than that, we have a great sex life. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Posting Anon so My SIL doesn't read this.LOL. A long time ago we had this same problem. A co-worker told me about these books that were written a long time ago but were timeless in their advice. We found them on Amazon. they are THE SENSUOUS MAN by M and THE SENSUOS WOMAN by J. The were written by Masters and Johnson. At the time the were first done it was way controversial. They talk about techniques, how and why to obtain a deep, fulfilling relationship. Including sex, okay well...a LOT of sex. I read mine, he read his..and then we switched. What a difference a book makes.
    Anonymous

• well you know what you like and don't like so tell him that, when he does something that feels good and doesn't tickle tell him to stay in that spot, it doesn't matter how much they know what they are doing they can still get to excited and it hurts, mine does the same. good luck!
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 3:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Thanks workenmom! I just don't want to hurt his feelings, but a girls got needs too!
    Anonymous

• Teach him how you like it. Wouldn't you want to know how your man likes it when you go down on him? You would feel better knowing that you are really pleasuring him.

Don't tell him that he is doing anything wrong. Just while he is down there tell him what to do.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would just wait untill he did something that i liked and then just tell him to keep doing that
    Kristin_m83

Answer by Kristin_m83 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• tell him to start with the ABC's...he can start at A and.....you them have to be comfy enough to say ...a little bit harder/softer/faster/slower...communication is the SINGLE KEY to a great sexual relationship. good luck
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Get him a porno,they acually have "going down on you girl 101" videos
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• A popular mens magazine said something like "writing the alphabet" with the tongue. I imagine that's a good start.
    Anonymous