Constipated! HELP!!!

Is anyone else REALY constipated!??? if yes have you found anything to be helpful??
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im not but apple juice works pretty well. So does hot coffee. Drink alot of water, and eat foods high in fiber.

Answer by gemgem at 8:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Prune Juice!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Prunes, prune juice (I drink it 50/50 with water), and mandarin oranges help me.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Kellogg's fiber bars are good.

Answer by older at 8:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Colace
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Actually apple sauce has helped me alot!!
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I feel ya I have been going once a week if im lucky lol! But this week I have been eating mini shredded wheat the frosted kind and it has helped alot try it out!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• When I get constipated, I use a stool softener and drink a ton of water.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• (Possible TMI) I did EVERY natural cure in the book and it didn't get better. I almost had my baby at 33 weeks because of it. Essentially I got so impacted that I was pushing hard enough to push some of the bag of waters out. I was so so lucky it didn't rupture and we were able to get it retracted. I'm now taking Phillips brand, cramp free, stool softener with a full bottle of water and it's helping a little. Just be careful with what you take, laxatives and anything that causes cramps are dangerous. Avoid cheeses and if you're trying to solve it with fruit stay away from banana's. Sorry for the info overload, I've just been there recently and it sucks! I would love to help more if you need it. Like I said, I've tried it all! Good luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• drink lots and lots of water and mix in some prune juice..i had the same problem early on in my pregnancy while even now its still not great its better because im drinking a lot more water and eating less cheese
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2011