Fearful of a miscarriage help please

I am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant. and lets just say no one but my boyfriend and I are happy about this. His family has put me down for sharing my news saying that i planned this when i didn't. There for my bF told me not to tell anyone else...because his family doesn't want it going around. I am 23 i have a 20 month old son and am divorced. I am excited and don't feel like i should have to hide this wonderful time. This has made me very upset this week and i have cried all the time. I am scared i will miscarry is there something some one can let me know about stress and pregnancy and is there signs of misscariage??

Ashley.herzing

Asked by Ashley.herzing at 3:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about them...their gay....STOP STRESSING thats one major way to not miscarry...take care of yourself...when I got pregnant I wasn't married yet and I think my BF then husband now..anyways his mom called me a slut and said I was trying to trap him WE'RE ONLY 19 good lord like I would do something like that anyways everything will be fine if your happy and he is too screw the rest of them.....
    Anonymous

• sorry, I don't know what to tell you. :( I'm sorry people are reacting that way. I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant with any of my children until I was after 3 months....past the most critical time for miscarriages.

Don't worry about them...focus on you and your family now * your 20 month old, your bf and most importantly yourself* If they can't handle it...that's their problem...it shouldn't be yours.
    AmmuJinanSamaan

Answer by AmmuJinanSamaan at 3:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• honey i know EXACTLY how you feel im 22 and i have a 5 year old and my SOs mother is just ugh i swera i freaked out too about miscarriage but that is also we have lost three before this one and then all the stress of her hate and she is there for her son but doesnt even say im apart of the family and we are even still gettting married in dec as planned she even knows that we did plann this and lord you should hear some of the hateful things she has to say about me .. just relax try to not let it get to you and screw them the only one on my family side that is happy is my little sister if you ever need someone im here lol alot my SO works alot .. but if you ever need to go ahead and message me
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd wait a little longer to share the news, anyway...I like to get closer to the second trimester before I share.

Anyway, this news is still new and I'm sure it's a lot for your guy to process, so give it a little time. Focus on staying healthy and figuring out all of the fun things you need to do for your new little one, then, once you're starting to show (everyone gets more excited when they can SEE that you're pregnant), let the world join in your excitement! Some people take awhile to come around even when they aren't suspicious of you. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I know how you feel my mom's family told me if I didnt have a abortion they would disown me . . Of course I kept my baby but yes they did disown me but I would rather have my baby than a family that cant support me . .
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I know exactly how you feel! I have a 2 1/2 year old by my x-finance and now am pregnant again by my new fiance, both of his parents are diseased but my parents especially my mom is upset, as they were the first time I got pregnant. She says I am trying to trap him and use him, but that is not the case, we to are the only ones that are happy about this pregnancy except for a few friends that know. Don't worry about them either the parents will come around or they will miss out knowing their grandchild and that's their loss not yours!
    Anonymous