3 year old and friends

my son is 3 and has a little friend (hes my bf son) well they love playing together but it seems like they fight alot also.. I'm just wondering if this is normal? My girls were never like that.. But my son can be mean to this little boy just as the little boy can be just as mean to him.. but then 10 min before they are playing.. I dont get it

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• IT is perfectly normal:P Don1t worry. Let them solve their problems. And be happy they are friends:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes it is normal boys fight more then girls do I have 2 boys a 9 year old and a 3 and a half year old and they fight with their fights all the time but before separating they apology to each other and hug and tell each other they enjoyed playing.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sounds like it's pretty normal. Just set some ground rules, like if they're being mean, you separate them for awhile, and no hitting. Other than that, I wouldn't worry about it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2011