Whats the worse diet ever to be on??

What is/was the worse diet you ever been on? For me it was the cabbage soup diet. OMG I made it to day 4 and couldnt take it.

peachwine

Asked by peachwine at 8:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I believe in healthy lifestyles, not diets

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• That dreaded cookie diet! They taste awful!!! I have learned to like the way I look, when spring is here I will start walking again :)

Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Uh, all of them. ;)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I did Slim Fast. Knowing what I do now, I'm glad I didn't have any dangerous side effects. I was starving, though. I can't believe all the people doing the hCG diet. It's SO insanely dangerous, and it seems to be everywhere.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Fad diets (like the cabbage soup diet) or anything reliant on pills and supplements.

Just eat healthier, eat fewer processed foods, and be aware of portion sizes. Worked for me!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Any that requires or depends on diet pills..(they eventually ruin your kidneys)

Any that is only temperairly (you either stay on them forever, or you will gain your weight back)

Fasting (only)...very short term

Akins....ok....although this one does work a lot (at first)...pretty much 99% gain all their weight back, because cutting out carbs end up being too hard or too expensive to stay on...trust me on this..

Your best bet is to cutt out all soda, bad carbs, and high fat foods...but use heavy weights...weight lifting is the best..no, you wont bulk up ever--unless you are taking steroids...lifting heavy weights for women only makes us smaller, NOT bulkier...and if you do get a tad bit bulky--its only because you have too much fat layers over the muscle you just gained. Dont do just cardio either, because that wil only make you a smaller version of what you were. Toning "shapes" your body.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Ew, cabbage soup. lol
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Any of the fad diets. There was a company here about 20 years ago, don't remember the name, but they actually checked your urine and your goal was to be in keytone acidosis. Thank goodness the drinks you had to have with every meal were so nasty I quit before I did permanent damage to my kidneys!
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2011