What to do, what to do....

Hello All,

I decided to take the day off today. Nobody outside my boss knows that I took the day off (not even DH). I work about 60 hours a week and I can tell you I feel so liberated right now I just don't know what to do with myself.

I'm currently running around my house singing and dancing and giggling like a little girl. I really think I'm cuckoo for Coco-Puffs now. LOL.

I honestly don't know what to do with my day. What would you all do with a day off? I've really lost myself in being a mom and cannot even remember what I used to do with my free time when I had any. What to do, what to do...

WeRPhamily

Asked by WeRPhamily at 8:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do what a normal day would prevent you from doing, even if it means doing nothing!

Answer by older at 8:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Id catch up on whatever needed doing, then take a LONG nap, a hot bath and pamper myself.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• What do you LIKE to do? Can you get an appointment for a manicure or pedicure or facial. . . Have any friends that find themselves home you want to catch up with?

It's beautiful here today. If I had the day off and no one else knew it, I'd take my camera and head to the beach. I'd walk in the sand snapping photos until I was bored of it and then I'd go to my favorite set of shops to pick up some spring tops to replace the ones that have gotten too big. I'd hit up a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while for lunch and maybe, if I had the time, I'd take myself to the movies. ;)
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 9:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Btw - enjoy your day!!!!
    ldmrmom

• Long walk, relaxing nap, ice cream sundae. Enjoy!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I actually have a few hours to myself and I think I am going to take a nap. My LO went out with Daddy and a friend of ours and she really wanted to go and they couldn't say no to those cute pleas to go bye bye.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011