My DD is waking up EVERY 2 hours at night! She just started doing this...

She just turned 1.5 and has been a great sleeper (naps and nighttime) for several, several months now.

This past week she wakes up every 1.5 - 2 hours crying at night; the first three times she is unconsolable. She has a check up in two days and I plan to bring this up to her doctor, but in the mean time I am seriously sleep deprived and so is she. I need some ideas, please!!!!

Also, she is drooling alot more but I can't tell if she has any new teeth coming in; I can't feel or see anything but she is a squirmer.

rcbrown

Asked by rcbrown at 3:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would just give her some tylenol before she goes to bed that way if she is having pain that will help:)
    Kristin_m83

Answer by Kristin_m83 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Roo is doing that right now too...growth spurt!
    jaycee1124

Answer by jaycee1124 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• maybe she is getting some teeth, my ds did this, and it turned out to be a tooth!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 11:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2008