Serious biomom issues

my dh and i recently gained custody of his 4 kids because the biomom was allowing her 5 yr old daughter to be sexually molested by her half brother. the mom didnt get prosecuted, and we r court orderedto le her c the children. she now wants tokeep them all weekend instead of the usual short visits on weekends. i do not trust her judgement and worry about the kids safey but the miss bioom and want to stay... it just seems to soon, they r ages 5, 6, 8, and 12.... so vulnerable!! my dh doesnt c a problem buti wont sleep a wink all weekend if they g with her!

ash.k.ray

Asked by ash.k.ray at 9:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Do the kids have a lawyer? G.A.L.? That's who I'd go to...or if there was a caseworker or officer involved. These kind of things, I think we all have to trust our instincts on to protect those little ones!! hth
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I can see why you would feel that way!! Why doesn't your husband have any reservations about this when he knows what has been going on? That doesn't seem right to me. If it were my child being molested and the mother KNEW and did NOTHING about it, I would be furious and NEVER want her around my children. I think you need to talk to your husband and find out why he is so okay with her taking the children longer than normal.
    ajfoster88

Answer by ajfoster88 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• i have talked to him and he says he sees the kids crying cause they miss mommy and just want them to be happy and things to get into a normal structured groove. at first he was furious with hr, but he mllowed out soon and says he is only being so nice until she signs all the papers with the llawyers. i have been so angry with him over him being so niceto her tht i thrw a hair brushat him. im at mywits end! biomom is worthless and annot be trusted but my dumbhubby and the courts dont see it that way. when i voice my opinion i am jus being a jealousfemale. but biomom knew her lil girl was being molested 3 years ad did nothng! wtf!!
    ash.k.ray

Comment by ash.k.ray (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011