Is it weird to be hump things as a form of masturbation? Please, no bashing. adult content

I've masturbated for years humping my hands and that has always worked for me. Lately though, I've been using my fingers to rub my clit and it feels great. I recently started humping balled up old shirts that I no longer wear and that feels great, too. Is it weird to hump things for sexual satisfaction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Health

• Like, for these types of questions I would usually post under Health or Just For Fun. Just making suggestions if you have any other questions like this. :)
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• no, but it is wierd that you posted that in hobbies and crafts
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• lol funny category to put this in. no it's not weird! i have done that form of masterbation since I was a child. Of course I wasnt aware of what I was doing other than it felt nice. I still do it, of course with more knowledge lol but no it's not weird!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I think you sound like a sexually satisfied woman who knows what feels good and goes for it. More women should be able to take it in their own hands so to speak, You go girl!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• :)
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Obviously it is a hobbie, I had no other good category for it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• ok, i'll take your word on that. so how would that be different than other ways of clitoral stimulation (ie. a vibrator, etc.)?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't think it's wierd, however I don't find that sex and masturbation are a hobby.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Princessbeth, I'd prefer you not to answer my question if you have to use a rude tone, thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No, it's not a real hobbie, but sometimes I find the categories to some of the questions on here don't necessarily fit the question that is being asked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011