Elton John on Regis and Kelly.

Love his songs and voice!!!!
Is he singing at the BIG LONDON WEDDING?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't know if he is or not. He should in my opinion. I love his music! I seen him in concert. It was awesome!
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 10:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• i love him too, that is my favorite song by him, kind of reminded me of my dd when she was a baby b/c she'd always calm down and fall asleep when it was on and the part about the eyes too lol anyways he didn't sound too great on tv this morning though, maybe he is having an "off day" lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I saw him in concert in Vegas and it was so good. But unfortunately we went with my hubby's bf and wife and they slept through it because I picked out the show. I wish I could ;ve dropped them off in babysitting somewhere cuz the show was awesome..
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I love his music as well. I actually missed his show when he FINALLY came here to Jacksonville, FL years ago ( I had to work) and missed him with Billy Joel in 2009.

I've read and heard he puts on a great show. I can only imagine Billy Joel does as well!! PIANO MEN! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Can't stand him...sorry.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011