Following the leader

I have notice in my months being here that if some one post a question and some answer negative many moms on here also answer negative. For example, minutes ago a woman posted that her husband cheated on her the first mom that answered with postive words and encouragment. The 15 or so answer also answered postive. A couple of weeks ago similar question was posted the first answer was "You need to leave his ass" soon after that others moms have similar response. Am I the only one that noticed that? Why do people follow the leader?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It's call a mob mentality.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't follow anyone, no need to, my opinions and believes are quite grounded.

Answer by older at 10:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have noticed that.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Maybe cause its how they truly feel. I have no problem with giving an answer different than main stream.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 10:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... guess the mentality of the response depends on the group of people replying? Some act like a pack of dogs and wonder why some immature males call them the "B" word.... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I've noticed it too. It happens in every section and even in the groups. Makes me think of the adage 'birds of a feather flock together.'
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Cliquey like school. LOL. I know it seems hard to differ than the lot. I'm not one of them.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2011