Anyone know how is relieve back pain while pregnant?

I tried calling both of my docters and there busy... Sucks...

Gen

Asked by Gen at 1:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• How about Tylenol and a heating pad?
    Cadreysmom

Answer by Cadreysmom at 2:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I didn't have tylenol at the time but now i do :D
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 2:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Do pelvic thrusts..or bridge.
    lay on your back with your knees bent and your feet need your bottom.. Curve your hips up for a pelvic thrust. for a bridge..lift your hips all the way up until it is off the ground and all your weight is evenly spaced between your feet and shoulders. You can also curl up in a ball laying on your side. OR...get down on your hands and knees...and curve your back up..into what is called Cat in yoga and then curve your back down and kind of stick up your butt and lift your head..what is called cow in yoga. These moves will all strengthen your tummy muscles and relieve some of that pain naturally.
    When prego with twins..I love warm baths and swimming.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 3:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I purchased a vibrating back cushion and it helped.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Make sure you always wear comfortable shoes and take a good look at your mattress and how many pillows you use when sleeping- that can really throw off your alignment and affect your back. My Prevention Buzz Blog has some other tips that might help as well - http://buzz.prevention.com/community/emily09/what-a-pain-in-theumback Good luck!
    healthygirl0913

Answer by healthygirl0913 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2008