Sex toys adult content

how do you feel about them? I feel if Ihave to get one it is ultimate blow to myself esteem because I can't go out and get a dude. They do not feel the same or as good to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• You don't need a guy to have pleasure though, really. My boyfriend and I have had a long distance relationship for almost 3 years and he actually SUGGESTED that I get a toy to pleasure myself when he can't be here. We try to be vocal or visual (i.e. telephone or Skype) and the toy enhances the experience.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• i have no problems with them
    Sexual release is a need,and if no guy is available,you gotta do what you gotta do!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't think you should feel like a failure about not having a man. Think of it like this, the toy is there until you get a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I use them, with and without my husband. It's a huge turn on to my dh to see me using one on myself. It's not always a replacement, sometimes it's an addition.

Answer by missanc at 10:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have them, I love the ones that I can use with DH, like the "bullets". I prefer to buy them online so I don't have to go to the "dirty" store in person.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• vibrators are great things seriously
    no bs and as frequent as you want it
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011