Do you have crazy dreams that make no sense?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream once where I was going to meet my mom, grandma, and cousin to help my cousin pick out a wedding dress. To get there, I had to swim across a marsh, and a shark started chasing me, so this big machine came out of the sky and picked me up so the shark wouldn't get me. Then my cousin picked out a red wedding dress, and I bought a red dress, too, to use as a pattern for someone to make me a white one whenever I got married. Then I swam home, and the big machine came and picked me up again because the shark was still chasing me.

This is standard for me. All of my dreams are weird like that. Worse when I was pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes. I often have dreams where the people look like people I know, but they are really different people I know. So someone in my dream might look like my BFF but actually it's my brother in law, or crazy stuff like that!

In the first week after I conceived I had several dreams where adults in my life (older wiser adults like my Mom) were turning into children and I was trying to take care of them.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes!
    .MommyEast.

Answer by .MommyEast. at 10:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My dreams are always insane & very vivid! I can usually remember them perfectly (or close to it) for a day or two after, and then it's gone. Most recently I dreamed something about having to get a disease out of a house, or something, and I risked dying...and I went in and had bugs all over me... or something like that.
    And in my dreams, there are usually made up people. Either people I've created entirely, or they'll be people I know, and I KNOW it's a certain person, but they'll look entirely different. My roommate doesn't get how I can know it's someone even when it doesn't look like them. Ha ha
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I sure do.
    SweetLuci

Comment by SweetLuci (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes,like every night. Lately its been me breastfeeding everyone's kids! I take it to mean I'm taking care of them because the moms aren't doing what they should

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes!!
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 2:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• sometimes
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2011