About sex adult content

so, if your dh likes anal and you don't, but you do anal anyways...do you prepare? dh wants to buy a toy to help me out, but ugh...any tips/advice? TIA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• my ex used to... I did it a couple times when I was drunk and I actually liked it one of the times but I'm not really a fan.... All I can say is if you are willing, lots of lube and go VERY slow. Start with fingers, and make sure he knows if you say ow or stop, you mean it! But if you aren't comfortable then don't do it... GL! Oh and you have to be SUPER RELAXED or it will hurt!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Don't do something like that just to please him. What man wants his partner to be in pain,or at least uncomfortable just so he can get off?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would explain you're sorry but it doesn't do anything for you and suggest other acts. I bet if you offered oral sex he'd forget about it. What guy wouldn't be totally distracted by that? :)
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• If you don't want to do it, don't do it, I have tried it and not a fan!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I wanted to try it with a boyfriend awhile back, because I had never done it (sober) before. We tried to prepare me for it by him using fingers first... just while we were fooling around. It did loosen up... that area... but I guess not enough. When we finally tried it, we used a condom to make it easier, and he went very slow - he said he'd stop if it hurt too much. It was fine at first, but when he got too far it did hurt too much, and he gladly stopped when I asked him too.
    If you're really set on trying it, have a talk with him first and make sure he will be understanding and stop if you need him to. You both need to be on the same page.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Thankfully DH isn't interested in going that route!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• a friend of mine said she used to do that ALL the time and she would always but oragel (the tooth medicine that numbs your mouth) on her and it would numb her ... area... and it didnt hurt at all. but I DONT KNOW HOW SAFE THAT IS!!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• no way exit only for me
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I think its one of those things that u either like it or dont...and i agree dont do something u are not comfortable doing...u might resent it later.... :) if u offered oral, like the mom above suggested, i bet he would go for that in place of anal.... lol
    mamajojo024

Answer by mamajojo024 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• We've done anal play but no anal sex...however, if he was interested I'd give it a shot.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2011