This is so fu**ed up

Ok my SO is a pickey eatter and he only eats junk food and he told me that a woman from his job asked him if he every eat sushi b4 and he said No so she he said to her we should go so i can try it. Man i am so pissed! cause he hates suchi and he made a joke i got me a date ={ what do u guy think about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I would be pissed too. You told him off i hope ?

Answer by louise2 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• No i just did'nt say anything thats how he knows i am upset. I really didn't want to fight cuz i am preg. and i don't want anymore stress.
    Anonymous

• I think he needs to find a bunch of books, sharp objects, and various uncomfortable items on his side of the bed tonight!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 4:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• WOW!! Thats messed up. I would say go on your date, but don't call me after.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 4:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• JCRestoredme. I was thinking the same thing. i think imma say the hell with it! if you wanna go then go ahead i wont be here.
    Anonymous

• Wait a sec. Did he actually go? Because it sounds like he was just joking around with you. She may have hit on him but that doesn't mean that he's going to take her up on her offer. Don't you ever get hit on?? I do, doesn't mean that I'm going to automatically go home with these guys. And my husband knows that. He's been hit on before too, he's a very attractive guy but he would never do anything and he just comes home and tells me about it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• he said that to you while you were preg? oh i would go off, bc then u could just blame it on your hormones later, bc it will stress you more keeping it inside, bubbling up.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008