I need ideas for a friends birthday....

however, we are turning into more than friends.... but since I'm going through alot with my ex with court and stuff we aren't rushing into anything. I am broke at the moment but I want to make it special because he has been there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on and even paid for a new car key (which was expensive because it has a chip in it) Anyone have any ideas?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe just get a babysitter for your kids and have a nice dinner at home since you might be moving into more then friends. You can maybe go to a movie too?>

Answer by gemgem at 10:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• take out to movie and dinner, gift card for something he likes to do, gift basket of goodies of some of his favorite things to eat, send flowers, if not a whole lot of money maybe a letter from your heart, can even do a gift basket of homemade cookies and brownies or even candy or fudge, can even throw in coffee if coffee drinker, or tea or even cocoa. If needs things for around the house a basket of maybe like kitchen towel or pot holders. Just something small.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• So the thing is, we really like eachother, he treats me like a Queen and we connect on every level. But since my ex is was so abusive I have realy bad trust issues with people and I just want to let those wounds heal first so I don't mess iup such a good thing. I really like the making him dinner idea but I am in the process of moving and I'm not quite ready to have my son meet him... I don't want my son to meet him until I know it's serious
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Can you make him dinner at his house and get a babysitter for your son?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011