Walk in showers

How do you clean these huge walk-in showers without falling. I was standing on top of their bench seat removing mold that was growing at the top near the ceiling and I just moved my foot the wrong way and fell and it killed major big time pain,drove me to tears now I have this huge bruise across my back and my butt hurts and my shoulder feels really bad today. I wish I had a hose attachment but I dont have one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I use a ladder to reach those places. It provides better footing and choices in height so as not to have to stretch to reach and possibly falling like you did. Please use a step-ladder next time. It could have been more serious. Glad you are okay.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Dh uses a step stool for ours. I must say we've never gotten to the point of mold growing, ewwwwwwwwww. I am sorry you had to clean that at all. I hope you're okay. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I am probably going to get tomatos thrown at me for this thought but I clean the best I can and then I have a housekeeping company with all the right equipment come it for the nitty gritty stuff like that once a month to do a deep clean.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I like your style hotelmom !!!!!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Whoever takes the last shower each day uses a squeegee to wipe the water off the walls. Then I (or my husband) follows that with a wipe down with an old towel. Then we squeegee most of the water from the floor towards the drain. We still have to clean the floor occasionally, but our walls never need to be cleaned. We also keep the exhaust fan on throughout the shower and then for about 15-30 minutes after.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2011