What are some good ideas to get a man that travels for work and has to stay in hotels ALOT?

I was thinking about making a gift basket for useful things... he seems to have everything tho lol I need your ideas ladies!!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• mmmmm a cool dock for his cell phone that turns into an alarm clock and media dock where it is sitting on its side as its charging and makes it easier to use its smartphone features such as watching movies. I just got one and I LOVE it. I like your basket idea, too.

Look through the brookstone catalog they have a lot of cool gadgety guy type stuff I bet he'd like that would prove useful!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Travel size shave cream, cologne, nice shaving kit,, socks,,and a good book! Maybe some small candy/nut treats!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• extra cell phone
    mints
    pics of you
    pics of children
    funky socks LOL
    gift/ or cash card for breakfast at a very good restaurant
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• is it out of the country? there's a cool electrical socket converter at urban outfiters
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Food that he could eat in the room (per my father-a former traveling man). I know my father also had silverware, can opener and lots of personal care items. Just get what he uses at home to make him feel more comfortable while away.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2011