Bump for Great Mornings!!

It is 8am here, and already going to be a great day! And amazing weekend!!
My love bug just left for work, not without a great morning ;)
My DD woke up singing her ABCs and itsy bitsy spider to herself and her dog, in her room..
I woke up wrapped in my mans arms, with my chihuahua and both cats cuddling on the bed too.
I love waking up to a peaceful, happy, love-filled home.
It's not always so nice, sometimes it's chaotic... Which is why I love these mornings so much!
Now my DD are off to grandma's house for breakfast, and coffee for me :)
Who else is having a great morning?
Bump if you are!!
:)

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 10:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YAH! what a great way to start the day!! Not a bad morning, but not great. All was normal and no drama or crabbiness. So I'll take that for sure :)
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 11:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My Men and I just had Our weekend, today is Our Monday and it has been THE perfect morning! I've been snuggling with my Husband and Our Son for the past hour, I was sandwiched between Them when I woke up. <3 I love my SnuggleBug and my sexy snugglin' Man! I am so Blessed to have THE two best Guys in the universe..I love Them so much!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• And I BUMPED! ;D
    -AJ

• I think the fact that it's Friday and it's a three day weekend is making it a good morning. Other than those reasons todays morning is no big whoop.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It's a great day for me so far, DH is getting off work early, the sun is shining and it is gonna be 70 today, and an extra plus my girls are finally feeling better after having fevers all week!!!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yahooo ~ enjoy!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2011