When going on a trip would you rather fly or drive?

Momxoxoxo

Asked by Momxoxoxo at 11:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in

• mostly drive i like seeing the sight,but if i ever do fly, i pray the whole trip!
    Asmash

Answer by Asmash at 11:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Fly

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• We're taking a trip to California this Summer, it's about 2200 miles to my inlaws, and we did the math and it will cost about the same either way.. We decided to drive because we want our boys to see the country. We plan to take about 3/4 days to get out there.. Our boys are so excited!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It depends on the distance. Leaving Florida, going to the Carolinas or Virginia? Drive. Going to Las Vegas or California? Fly. I prefer driving if it's not over an 8 hour trip, that way I can take as much as I want, and buy as much as I want, and not worry about baggage fees. Also stop when I want. I map out neat local restaurants to eat at, or places to stop. Now that you have to get to the airport two hours before taking off, driving is more pleasant.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I prefer to drive.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Long distances Fly. Less then 4 hours, drive.

Answer by gemgem at 11:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Drive. I don't like flying. But I'll have to deal with it when my Men and I go to Ireland..lol!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• It would depend on the distance of the trip and if I had to take any children with me! I don't like flying because I feel like a sardine packed in the plane and there are always so many rude people. Driving is easier because you don't have to deal with anyone else and you can stop as often as you want.
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• drive unless it's across the country. I've flown once and I'm still terrified of flying.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• drive
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2011