Bleeding for a day? maybe TMI adult content

So this is our first month ttc baby #3. I was supossed to start my period on day 32 and i started at night day 31 and it was kind of clotty didnt look like it normally does at the beginning but didnt think anything of it. Yesterday I bleed like two or three times. Today I havent bleed at all just a little dark discharge. What is this?

lillysmama2008

Asked by lillysmama2008 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Okay so TMI was it bright red, or brownish? I would go ahead and test to be sure,, but depending on the amount, you could be PG,, I had 2 light periods when I was PG with my son,, didn't find out I was PG till 11 weeks!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• My daughter just went through something similar, and what she had was implantation bleeding, you might be pregnant! test! god luck! baby dust your way!

Answer by older at 11:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yesterday it was bright red and today its brownish i guess. lol With my other two pregnancies i had bleeding thoughout but not like this.
    lillysmama2008

Comment by lillysmama2008 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• good luck!!!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2011