What would you do stroller wise?

we are to be spending about a month annually up in a major snow area- I am worried I will feel isolated and cabin=fever and was wondering if I should get some gear to get out more-I started looking for a "winter stroller" but am not sure what to do.

I just found out that they are giving away a Snow Stroller at http://sanki.ca/sanki/. Any one who has ever had to push kids around in the snow in a regular stroller knows how frustrating it is but I am not sure, is this a good stroller for winter? Any feedback? I can always try to win one but I need something SOON so was hoping for some feedback. TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why would you entertain the idea of a stroller rather than using a wrap/sling? Even for an older child (3+)?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I personally wouldn't carry around a 3 year old in a sling..but that's just me. My daughter is 2 1/2 and walks EVERYWHERE!! I bought a nice stroller for her and I use it to carry bags around. lol! Anyway, you need to do what makes you comfortable. I couldn't imagine living somewhere in the snow. If i don't get out everyday, we both go nuts..if getting a nice stroller is what you need to get around, then yes, i would do it. if the baby is little, then I might think about a sling. :)

sorry PP, but something about that bothers me...why would anyone carry around a 3+ year old instead of making them walk???
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I gave you a bump because I don't know anything about snow strollers. I don't know how old your child is but I'm not about to push the sling/wrap thing. I have to agree with calliesmommie.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2011