30 Day Shred: Were you already active when you started it, or was it your first attempt at getting in shape?

How did things go for you?

I tried it when I hadn't been very active and it almost killed me, EXCEPT my abs! I woke up the next day and I could hardly move because I was so sore everywhere but my abs. Judging by the way they felt, I couldn't tell I had worked out at all. Ugh. I'm probably going to start it again soon, now that I'm a little more active.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I started it when I hadnt been very active and it killed me too. i kept doing it and it got a little easier after about a week. I had to stay on level 1 for longer than most people while I built up my strength.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I was fairly active when I started it. Then I go to where I was doing it after my 30 minute run.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• started out well, i quit after injuring my knee but planning to start it again. it was hard since i was out of shape but i did start seeing results
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011