I have a soon to be 3 yr old son and I have a 1 month old son I was wondering when is a good time to have them share a room together? What age did u start having your kids share a room? Did it work out?

kristie0319

Asked by kristie0319 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As soon as my youngest was old enough to sleep in a different room. My 2 girls slept in the same room together.

Answer by louise2 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• my kids are 16 months appart. They started sharing a room when my youngest was about 10 months. Probably could have done it sooner but I wasn't sure. We had went on a vacation and they shared a room there.

I think it's OK as long as the youngest is sleeping through the night...don't want the little one waking up the big one KWIM?
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008